FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSTAGRAM COMPETITION HAVANA COLD BREW
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over.
2) The promotional period is Tuesday 10th October to Sunday 15th October.
3) To enter, like the Instagram post, follow @havanacoffeeworks on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments.
4) No limit to entry. 1 comment = 1 entry.
5) Prize consists of 2 x Chilly Bins with 36 cans of Havana Cold Brew each to the approximate value of NZD$600 (“Prize”). There is 1 prize to be won.
6) The draw will take place the day after the closing date of the promotion (Sunday 15th October) as per the date specified on the Instagram post. The first valid entry (must be following @havanacoffeeworks) drawn will receive a Prize (“Winner”).
7) The Winner(s) will be notified by Instagram direct message the day of the draw (Monday 16th October).
8) Prize will be couriered to the Winner’s address within 14 days of being notified.
9) Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s). Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
10) In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
12) If a Winner cannot be notified (including failure to respond to a notification within 5 working days of the prize draw), or cannot be verified (including where a Winner’s age or place of residence renders an entrant ineligible to receive the Prize or is found to have otherwise breached any of these Terms and Conditions, his/her selection as the prize winner may be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion. No compensation will be awarded to the forfeiter.
13) All decisions of the Promoter (including selection of prize winners) are final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into.
14) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries.
15) The Promoter is Havana Coffee Works has its registered office at 163 Tory St, Te Aro, Wellington.